Thursday, September 8, 2011

How to make photographic studio with Speedlite flashes Watersplash

How to make photographic studio with Speedlite flashes Watersplash On YouTube.





Here's a little video as I have my Canon Speedlite while dropping items into a tank of water. With a white background, I used a Canon Speedlite 580EX II to the left and right sides of the aquarium with water. They were set to manual 1/128sec. I have a Canon Speedlite 430EX II shows in a chair behind the aquarium on a white background would come out pure white. This was done manually 1/64th of a second (I of 1 / 128, but the 430EX II can only go to putup to 1 / 64). Want to go to 1 / 128, so the splash hangs in midair. I have another Canon Speedlite 430EX II to fall in front of the tank in a 45 degree angle for the shadows on the rock you in front of the object. This result is not absolutely necessary that you orient the page in flash to help a little ', the object hit the front, but I had the flash is available, and I liked the best results when using it. I just had to squeegee the tank once injected every 10 or so drops in the use of whiteBecause its really easy to remove the stains with the exposure in Lightroom brush. But on the black background, it was a different story. I had to squeegee every single time, or the spots on the side of the tank seems clear as the day of the photo so that it is much more difficult to remove in post. I bought a knife from Walmart for $ 1.50, and cut off the handle (otherwise the device would have gone the way of the tank before you have finished cleaning). With a black background, you do notneed ...

Keywords: flash, stobe, canon, studio, water, splash, louish, louishpixel, how to

Wenger Legacy Laptop Backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment